Latest

7th Pay Commission Latest News: Govt Employees of This State Likely to Get 13% Hike in DA, 75% Arrear by March | Check Details Here

7th Pay Commission Latest News Today: Ahead of Holi, right here comes a chunk of excellent news for almost 4 lakh authorities workers of Madhya Pradesh because the state authorities goes to announce hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) for its workers forward of the upcoming pageant. As per updates, the state authorities is probably going to announce 13 % hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) for the state workers. This Holi, it is going to be like double bonanza for the state authorities workers because the state can be possible announce 75 per cent arrear of the residue quantity of the DA. However, in accordance to a report on Zee Business, these bulletins are anticipated to come on March 2, 2021 when the state price range will probably be introduced by the federal government. Also Read – 7th Pay Commission Latest News: Dearness Allowance, HRA, Travel Allowance of Central Govt Employees Likely to Change From April | Details Here

Reports additional recommend that the Madhya Pradesh authorities may announce 13 per cent hike in DA for the state authorities workers. If the state authorities does this, then it is going to be an enormous aid for almost 4 lakh state authorities workers forward of Holi pageant. It was additionally reported in the media that the state finance division is engaged on it. Also Read – 7th Pay Commission Latest News: Salary of Central Govt Employees Likely to Jump Soon | Details Here

Earlier, the state authorities had suspended the fee of the final installment of the arrears of the seventh pay scale in view of the COVID-19 disaster. Now the arrear was to be paid in May 2020. The state authorities had paid 25 per cent of arrears final yr. Also Read – 7th Pay Commission Latest Updates: With Hike in DA, LTA And Gratuity, Budget 2021 Likely to Bring Good News For Central Govt Employees

Now all eyes are on the state authorities’s price range presentation on March 2 when the announcement is probably going to be made by the state authorities.

In the meantime, it has additionally been reported that the Central authorities might improve dearness allowance by up to 4 %, main to a considerable hike in the wage of the central authorities workers which can cheer up 50 lakh central authorities workers and 61 lakh pensioners..

Notably, the Centre’s announcement on DA hike will probably be based mostly on the advice of the 7th Pay Commission. Currently, the central workers are getting DA of 17 %, and therefore an extra improve of DA by 4 %, will take the overall DA to 21 %.

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = “https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=178196885542208”; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));

$(document).ready(function(){
$(‘#commentbtn’).on(“click”,function(){
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=178196885542208”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));

$(“.cmntbox”).toggle();
});
});

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button