Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Please note, prices and deals are accurate at the date of publication but are subject to change.
Hate waiting an entire year for the return of Amazon Prime Day? You’re in for a treat! Amazon just announced Prime Big Deal Days for 2023. This event will essentially function as another Prime Day.
Whether you’re starting your holiday shopping or picking up items you missed over the summer, Prime Big Deal Days gives Amazon Prime members a chance to nab some major savings.
What Are Prime Big Deal Days?
Like Prime Day, Prime Big Deal Days will be a two-day event filled with exclusive savings for Amazon Prime members. The 48-hour event will be available in 19 countries (including the United States).
“We’re giving our Prime members yet another way to save, with deals on some of the most wanted gifts of the season,” said Jamil Ghani, Vice President of Amazon Prime.
When Will Prime Big Deal Days Be?
This mega-shopping event will begin on October 10 at 3:00 a.m. EDT and run through October 11 at 3pm ET.
How Do I Sign Up for Prime?
Before we go any further, we need to make sure you’re a Prime member! It’s the only way to access Prime Big Deal Days savings. Sign up for Prime — or start a free trial — through this link to make sure you’re all set for the event.
What Will Be on Sale?
“Members can shop deals across categories like fashion, home and toys that include some of our most popular items during Prime Big Deal Days,” said Ghani. You can expect deals on everything from Amazon Devices to renowned brands across all categories. There’s a high chance you’ll be able to find a deal for most products on your wish list!
What Will Be the Most Popular Categories?
According to Statista, the top 10 leading product categories purchased by Prime Day shoppers in 2023 included home goods, household essentials, apparel and shoes, consumer electronics, beauty and cosmetics, health and wellness, toys and video games, pet care, small appliances and smart home devices.
We can expect to see the same categories leading the way for Prime Big Deal Days!
How Can I Prepare?
Along with signing up for Prime, there are multiple ways to prepare for Prime Big Deal Days.
Want to nab invite-only doorbuster deals? You can request an invite now, and if you’re selected, you’ll receive an email during Prime Big Deal Days to nab your exclusive deal during the limited-time event. You can see a list of invite-only deals on this page. Select savings include 60% off Blink Outdoor home security, 46% off the Philips 3000 Series Air Fryer and 55% off the Jabra Elite 7 wireless earbuds.
You can also prepare by setting up personalized deal alerts. Just visit the Prime Big Deal Days page on your Amazon Shopping app to create deal alerts for your most-wanted products.
In addition, if you save items to your wish list or cart in advance, Alexa can notify you up to 24 hours before the sale about any applicable deals!
How Can I Make Sure I Don’t Miss Anything?
Sign up for our newsletter and make sure to bookmark our Shop With Us page to see all of the top deals. Remember to check back with Us during both days of the sale, as some deals will likely last for one day only!
Can I Start Shopping Deals Now?
That’s why we’re here! Many amazing early deals have already dropped. Brands like to get in on the action early so shoppers don’t miss out. We’ve picked out 90(!) of the very best early deals for you to shop below!
The Absolute Best Early Deals for Prime Big Deal Days
Home Goods and Decor
Want a cozier home? Or are you focused on chic decor? Looking for quicker, more efficient ways to tidy up? Regardless of your goals, there are Prime deals waiting for you!
- Meross Smart WiFi Essential Oil Diffuser — was $50, now $34!
- Bissell SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner — was $175, now $130!
- Linenspa Hypoalleregnic Microfiber Comforter, King — was $85, now $46!
- Dyson V11 Cordless Stick Vacuum — was $570, now $465!
- Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home Large Jar Candle — was $31, now $17!
- Sealy Electric Heated Blanket — was $120, now $90!
- National Tree Company Artificial Christmas Tree — was $370, now $175!
- Shark Steam Pocket Mop — was $90, now $60!
- Bedelite Stain Pillowcase (2-Pack) — was $15, now $10!
- Simple Natural Products Wool Dryer Balls — was $35, now $24!
If you’ve started swapping out your summer clothing for your fall threads, you’re likely realizing you need more replacements than expected. Whether you need a new jacket to replace a tattered one or don’t want to miss out on some of the season’s hottest jewelry trends, this is your moment!
This Prime Day-like sale is the perfect opportunity to revamp your wardrobe, your shoe rack, your accessory collection and more!
- Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Trucker Jacket — was $98, now $59!
- White Mountain Bari Clog — was $79, now $41!
- BTFBM Half-Zip Pullover Sweater — was $56, now $40!
- Awaytr Floral Hair Scarves (3-Pack) — was $21, now $12!
- Efan Two-Piece Lounge Set — was $73, now $45!
- Telena Adjustable Belt Bag — was $22, now $13!
- Sunzel Crossover Yoga Pants — was $50, now $28!
- Hellodr Teardrop Earrings — was $19, now $10!
- Anrabess Oversized Turtleneck Dress — was $63, now $36!
- Dream Pairs Chelsea Style Ankle Bootie — was $50, now $35!
Been saving up for a new TV? Looking for some smart devices to make life a little easier? Or maybe you’re finally ready to make the upgrade to a reliable pair of wireless headphones. All eyes are on electronics right now!
From laptops to small yet powerful tech accessories, this sale has it all. Save hundreds or more on game-changing purchases!
- JBL Live 460NC Wireless Headphones — was $130, now $99.95!
- Acer 2022 Chromebook 315 — was $599, now 216!
- Amazon Fire TV 32″ 2-Series — was $200, now $130!
- Amazfit GTS 2 Smart Watch — was $135, now $90!
- Anlmz 3-in-1 Charging Station for iPhone — was $50, now $20!
- Meidong TV Sound Bar — was $89, now $50!
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) — was $129, now $99!
- MusiBaby Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker — was $40, now $27!
- Phomemo D30 Label Maker — was $53, now $24!
- Apple iPad (9th Generation) — was $329, now $270!
Makeup lover? It’s the perfect time of year to trade out peaches and pale pinks for berries and wine reds. Skincare enthusiast? Let’s swap our lightweight mists and gel-creams for concentrated serums and soothing moisturizers. Hoping for good hair days? You’ll need some A+ treatments and tools!
Whether you’re already a big-time beauty babe or are just starting to dip your toe into the glam pool, Prime Big Deal Days is a can’t-miss shopping destination!
- Aveeno Calm + Restore Redness Relief Moisturizing Cream — was $27, now $15!
- Blumbody Face & Forehead Wrinkle Patches — was $28, now $20!
- NYX Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream — was $9, now $3!
- Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Treatment Rinse — was $20, now $13!
- Lamora Smoky Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Palette — was $25, now $10!
- L’ange Hair Le Duo 360° Airflow Styler — was $119, now $89!
- Cosrx Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence — was $25, now $16!
- iRestore Essential Laser Hair Growth System — was $995, now $595!
- TsMaddts Eyebrow Tweezer Set — was $17, now $7!
- Maree Facial Masks (6-Pack) — was $26, now $19!
Health and Wellness
Whether you need essentials for your medicine cabinet or want to use this sale as an opportunity to try an innovative wellness product, we have picks for you. From cute bandages to sleep solutions, you’re about to “get well soon” even sooner!
Health and wellness mean different things for everyone, but we’re confident that you’ll find something in this sale that floats your boat and leaves you feeling fabulous!
- Youth & Tonic Water & Waste Away Pill + 15-Day Colon Cleanse — was $39, now $25!
- This Works Deep Sleep Bedtime Bundle — was $66, now $50!
- Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Throat Spray — was $14, now $11!
- Vicks Personal Sinus Steam Inhaler — was $50, now $40!
- Garden of Life Multivitamin for Women — was $52, now $39!
- Toloco Massage Gun — was $90, now $50!
- OLLM Teeth Whitening Kit — was $50, now $30!
- First Aid Only Emergency First Aid Kit — was $35, now $26!
- SpaSenses Shower Steamers (12-Pack) — was $30, now $22!
- Twinings Self-Care Wellness Variety Gift Box — was $27, now $13!
Toys and Games
Do you prefer video games or board games? Lawn games? Card games? You’ll find all of the above on sale during Prime Big Deal Days. And don’t forget about toys for your little ones!
- Barbie Fantasy Hair Doll & Accessories — was $23, now $16!
- NERF Fortnite Dual Pack — was $22, now $15!
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Nintendo Switch — was $70, now $61!
- Himal Collapsible Corn Hole Set — was $59, now $37!
- The Best Friend Game — was $25, now $16!
- What Do You Meme? Bigger Better Edition — was $30, now $20!
- Bluey’s Deluxe Play & Go Playset — was $28, now $19!
- Lego Rainbow Bricks Puzzle — was $18, now $11!
- Force1 Scoot Hand Operated Drone — was $40, now $24!
- RadBizz Push Pop Bubble Fidget Sensory Toy — was $9, now $7!
Do you have a perfect pup or cute cat you adore? Maybe both? Or perhaps you have a less common pet, like a bird, bunny, snake or lizard. Regardless, we all feel the same — we want to treat them well. That said, we also don’t want them to destroy our house with fur, accidents and odors!
- Happi N Pets Cloud Cat Scratching Post — was $40, now $27!
- Hygge Hush Dog Bed (XL) — was $55, $44!
- DreamBone Spirals Variety Pack — was $19, now $12!
- Living World Deluxe Habitat for Rabbit, Guinea Pig and Small Animal — was $156, now $120!
- Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator — was $45, now $36!
- VacLife Handheld Vacuum for Pet Hair — was $80, now $50!
- Chom Chom Roller Pet Hair Remover — was $32, now $25!
- Wevonigu Bearded Dragon Travel Carrier — was $18, now $15!
- Flow 15 Aquarium — was $143, now $113!
- Tomxcute Pet Water Fountain — was $56, now $30!
Kitchen and Dining
While we covered home essentials above, kitchen and dining finds deserve their own category. From small appliances that make meal preparation easier to nice serving sets you can place out for guests, this sale is like a treasure trove of kitchen and dining deals!
Ready to create the kitchen or dining room of your dreams — all while saving some serious cash? Let’s do this!
- Chefman Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer — was $140, now $99!
- Carote Pots and Pans Set — was $150, now $80!
- Esmula Bartender Kit — was $40, now $28!
- Peach Street Speed Boil Electric Kettle — was $50, now $25!
- Smirly Large Charcuterie Board Set — was $60, now $40!
- S JustStart Wine Decanter With Built-in Aerator — was $57, now $42!
- Cuisinart 15-Piece Knife Set — was $160, now $65!
- HomEdge PVC Placemat (4-Pack) — was $20 now $10!
- Jasai Glass Soap Dispensers (2-Pack) — was $22, now $13!
- KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3 — was $35, $19!
Of course, celebrities are our bread and butter — so when we get to shop their favorite products on sale? What more could we ask for? Some stars even have their own Amazon storefronts!
- Blake Lively: Adaptive Sound Technologies LectroFan White Noise Machine — was $50, now $32!
- Kyle Richards: Crest 3D Whitestrips Kit — was $70, now $59!
- Tayshia Adams: Hammam Linen White Bath Towels (4-Pack) — was $80, now $34!
- Charli D’Amelio: Gladdon Quilted Crossbody Bag — was $36, now $20!
- Marianna Hewitt: Saukole Casual Zipper Sweater — was $39, now $31!
- Alix Earle: Kingmas Foundation Makeup Brush — was $10, now $5!
- Jessica Alba: iRobot Roomba i3+ — was $469, now $399!
- Miranda Kerr: Cosmirror Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror — was $39, now $20!
- Paige DeSorbo: Kimorn Retro Sunglasses — was $18, now $14!
- Lala Kent: Hibshaby Bodycon Dress — was $33, now $26!
Looking for something else? Explore all of Amazon’s Daily Deals here for more great finds!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!