PUBG Mobile India’s Indianised version Battlegrounds Mobile India is all set to celebrate its grand launch on July 8 and July 9. A total of 18 teams will be fighting each other in the popular battle royale game over two days, Thursday and Friday, with the total prize amount fixed at Rs 6 lakh.
Reports state that the launch party of Battlegrounds Mobile India will also include PUBG Mobile streamers like Dynamo, Mortal, GodNixon, and K1, along with Ghatak, Shreeman Legend, among others.
How can you watch the Battlegrounds Mobile India launch party?
If you are not a part of the 18 teams competing with each other, you can still attend the launch party virtually as all the matches will be LIVE streamed on Battlegrounds Mobile India’s Facebook and YouTube pages.
For the unversed, Battlegrounds Mobile India is an Indianised version of PUBG Mobile India, which was banned in September 2020, along with other Chinese apps and games.
Battlegrounds Mobile India was officially launched on July 2 for Android users. Early access users were also offered many rewards as well.
- Sign-up bonus – 1 supply crate
- 1 million downloads – 2 supply crate coupons
- 5 million downloads – 1 classic crate coupons
- 10 million downloads – Constable set
PUBG Mobile India: Latest update on data transfer
As a piece of good news for the gamers, Krafton also extended the dates of transferring data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India to July 9. Earlier the deadline to do the same was set at July 6.
If you have still not transferred data from PUBG Mobile India to Battlegrounds Mobile India, follow these steps
- Login to Battlegrounds Mobile India using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account.
- Customise your in-game character.
- When asked if you reside in India, tap yes.
- The Account Data Transfer message will now pop up on your screen. Tap yes to transfer your PUBG Mobile data to BGMI.
- Login using the same account which you used for PUBG Mobile.
- Lastly, tap yes to initiate the data transfer to BGMI.