A terrifying incident befell because the cooker exploded in a hotel close to Thakurli station on Tuesday, January 12. A 40-year-old named Kalai Selvan, who’s the owner of the hotel, was severely injured in the blast. He along with his spouse, Mayuri runs the hotel named ‘Hotel Saubhagya New Kitchen’ situated in Thakurli space of Dombivli.
The house owners of the hotel are the residents of Vijay Guruprem Society in Saraswat Colony. They put together vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals in the kitchen and even provide parcel providers (to go providers).
On Tuesday morning, January 12, a buyer had ordered a Chicken Handi around 11:30 am. Soon after the order was positioned, Selva himself went to cook dinner the meat required for making the hen dish in an aluminum cooker. After a while, the cooker exploded loud sufficient to suit the ears.
Selvan was severely injured in the blast because of the blown lid of the cooker. He was hit on the pinnacle and fell to the bottom in a pool of blood. The injured is at the moment present process remedy at a non-public hospital and his situation is important, docs mentioned. The case has been registered at Ramnagar police station they’re investigating the matter.