The “Tukde-Tukde gang” is constructing a plan of growth and is now germinating the concept of separatism on the soil of West Bengal and Maharashtra. Even because the demand for a separate nation for Sikhs underneath the guise of the farmers’ motion is rising, a Khalistani group named “Sikhs for Justice” (SFJ) has began engaged on its new scheme on West Bengal and Maharashtra. This organisation operates from the US and is operated by Gurpatwant Singh Pannun.
Pannun is accused of selling the Khalistan demand in India by getting funds from Pakistan and a number of circumstances of treason have been registered towards him in India. And now, whereas BJP is aiming to wrest the ability from the ruling Trinamool Congress (TMC) within the upcoming West Bengal Assembly elections and staging a political turmoil to unseat the Shiv Sena authorities in Maharashtra, “Sikhs For Justice” (SFJ) despatched a communique to the chief ministers of West Bengal and Maharashtra Mamata Banerjee and Uddhav Thackeray, respectively counselling the anti-Modi leaders to unilaterally declare the independence of the territories of West Bengal and Maharashtra from India.
We now demand that Gurpatwant Singh Pannun must be arrested instantly and the Indian authorities ought to discuss to the United States relating to this concern. America, which considers itself the champion of democracy, ought to now take into consideration the conspiracy theories which are being hatched in its land.
SJF’s letter dated February 23 addressed to Banerjee and Thackeray counsels to “unilaterally declare the independence and secession of West Bengal and Maharashtra from the Union of India to safeguard the prosperity, ethnicity, identity, language and culture of the Bengali and Marathi peoples from the Indian hegemony which denies diversity and imposes ahistorical homogeny”.
Who is Gurpatwant Singh Pannun?
1) Pannun runs a regulation agency in American. He has places of work in New York and California.
2) Additionally, Pannun has two properties at Amritsar in Punjab, which had been seized by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) final 12 months.
3) Pannun is an alumnus of Panjab University, the place he studied regulation. Even although he has studied regulation in India, he’s instigating the folks of India within the identify of regulation and now wants to break the nation.
Khalistani organization Sikhs for Justice was established within the US within the 12 months 2007.
The group is totally banned in India and can be on the NIA’s radar.
We inform you 5 issues associated to Sikhs for Justice and Gurpatwant Singh Pannu, which proves that the organisation wants to break India:
1) The group launched an anti-India marketing campaign referred to as Referendum 2020. The purpose was to create a separate nation referred to as Khalistan for Sikhs by making a referendum in Punjab.
2) The similar organisation wrote a letter saying that on January 26 in India, the one that will hoist the Khalistan flag at India Gate can be given a reward of USD 2.5 million which is roughly Rs 1 crore 82 lakh. Nothing occurred at India Gate on that day, however on the Red Fort, some folks hoisted the flag of a specific faith and additionally challenged the Constitution of India.
3) The Government of India has banned the group underneath the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act in July 2019.
4) At current, Pannun has management over the organisation and he has a number of circumstances of treason registered in India. In July 2019, the Punjab Police had additionally registered two new sedition circumstances towards Pannun.
5) Pananu, who calls for Khalistan, will get funding from Pakistan for this mission.