Hyundai Alcazar SUV lately had its world premiere in India. The SUV will probably be supplied in 6 and 7-seats configurations and two (petrol and diesel) engine choices. The mannequin is more likely to hit showrooms in coming weeks. Once launched, it’s going to go up towards the MG Hector Plus, Mahindra XUV500 and new Tata Safari. Here’s a short engine specs primarily based comparability between the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar and Mahindra XUV500.
– As talked about above, the Alcazar will probably be made out there with petrol and diesel engine choices. Powering the petrol mannequin will probably be a 2.0L, 4-cylinder unit sourced from the Elantra and Tucson. Though, it has been tuned for producing 7bhp extra energy. Now, the gasoline unit makes a prime energy of 159bhp and 192Nm of torque.
– The present technology Mahindra XUV500 doesn’t include the petrol engine. The SUV will quickly enter into its next generation with complete design and have upgrades together with new and extra highly effective engine setup. The 2021 XUV500 is reported to make use of a 190bhp, 2.0L, 4-cylinder turbo petrol motor that can make it essentially the most highly effective petrol SUV in its phase.
– The Hyundai Alcazar diesel will probably be powered by a 1.5L, 4-cylinder turbo unit returning a claimed energy of 115bhp and 250Nm of torque. It’s the identical engine that does obligation within the 5-seater Creta.
– The XUV500 employs a 2.2L diesel engine below the hood. The oil burner generates a peak energy of 155bhp and 360Nm of torque. Compared to Alcazar diesel, the XUV500 is extra highly effective. Its next-generation mannequin will obtain a extra highly effective 180bhp, 2.2L mHawk turbo engine. Read: Hyundai Alcazar Vs Tata Safari – 8 Key Points
– While the upcoming Alcazar will include the 6-speed guide and computerized gearbox choices, the XUV500 is at the moment out there with a 6-speed guide transmission solely. The 2021 Mahindra XUV500 is reported to be supplied with a brand new 6-speed torque convertor computerized gearbox.
– The current-generation Mahindra XUV500 with diesel engine is claimed to supply a gasoline economic system of 15.1kmpl (with each guide and computerized gearboxes).
– The Alcazar’s mileage figures are but to be revealed. Though, the corporate says its diesel model will present a class-leading gasoline effectivity.