The Indian Navy has notified 350 vacancies for the recruitment to Sailor MR posts. Moreover, the Navy has invited applications from eligible candidates from July 19 to 23, 2021.
- Total seats: 350
- Position Name – Sailor (MR)
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10th
- Height – at least 157 cm.
- Physical Fitness Test (PET) – 7 minutes, 1.6km run, 20 squats up and 10 push-ups.
During the initial training period, INR 14,600 per month will be given. Upon successful completion of the initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (INR 21,700 to INR 69,100,000). In addition, they will be paid INR 5,200 – DA per month (as applicable)
- Age Limit: Born between 01 April 2001 to 30 September 2004.
- Job Location: All over India
- Application Procedure – Online
- Application start date: 19 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 23 July 2021
The Selection Process for Indian Navy:
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test and a Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
– The question paper will be bilingual in Hindi and English.
– The question paper will have two sections namely Science and Mathematics and General Knowledge.
– The question paper will be of 10th standard and the syllabus of the examination is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
– The duration of the exam will be 30 minutes.
– All candidates appearing for the written test will be subjected to PFT on the same day
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in