!1 New UpdateClick here for latest updates
JEE Main Results
The first rank holders included Gaurab Das (Karnataka), Vaibhav Vishal (Bihar), Duggineni Venkata Paneesh (Andhra Pradesh), Siddhant Mukherjee, Anshul Verma and Mridul Agarwal (Rajasthan), Ruchir Bansal and Kavya Chopra (Delhi), Amaiya Singhal and Pal Agarwal (Uttar Pradesh), , Komma Sharanya and Joysula Venkata Aditya (Telangana), Pasala Veera Siva, Karnam Lokesh and Kanchanapalli Rahul Naidu, (Andhra Pradesh), Pulkit Goyal (Punjab) and Guramrit Singh (Chandigarh).
JEE-Main result: 44 candidates score 100 percentile, 18 share top rank
97 cases of dengue have been reported in Prayagraj, out of which 9 patients are admitted to hospitals. No death has been reported due to dengue this year so far: Officials
New Dehradun Covid Rule: no person will be allowed to enter pond/river/waterfall etc. in tourist areas like Sahastradhara, Guchupani and Mussoorie
- Only 15,000 tourists will be allowed on weekends
- Parking of vehicles will not be allowed after 5 pm on Mall Road in Mussoorie.
- In case of violation of orders, Rs 500-1000 will be charged as a penalty.
COVID-19 curfew extended in Dehradun district
- The Uttarakhand government has extended the COVID-19 curfew in the Dehradun district till 6 am of September 21
- Tourists who have done online registration on Dehradun Smart City Portal, must provide negative RT-PCR report 72 hours before arrival, hotel booking proof in Mussoorie.
Last date for nominations to Padma Awards-2022 today
Assam reports 493 fresh COVID-19 cases
5.0 magnitude earthquake strikes Andaman and Nicobar Island
US lawmakers demand action against Pak for ‘double dealing in Afghanistan’ – ANI
New Covid norms in Chandigarh
- Chandigarh administration to increase the number of guests at social gatherings from 200 to 300, or 50% capacity of banquet halls/hotels.
- Guests are required to compulsorily receive at least one dose of COVID vaccine or have negative RT-PCR report 72 hours prior to the event.