Benefits of up to Rs. 2,394 with new Jio plan for iPhone 15 buyers
Here are the terms for the new iPhone 15 plan by Jio:
- A new complimentary plan is available for eligible iPhone 15 users for Rs 399 per month, allowing subscribers to access 3GB of data daily.
- This plan is only available for the first six months of usage which translates to a total benefit of Rs 2,394.
- Further, the offer is applicable for current or new users having a prepaid plan of at least Rs 149.
- As noted earlier, the offer is applicable only on iPhone 15 units purchased from Reliance Digital, JioMart or Reliance Retail stores.
- Eligible customers will be notified through SMS/e-mail once the Jio iPhone 15 offer is credited to their Jio number within 72 hours of inserting the SIM into their device.
It seems like Jio has limited its offer to just the iPhone 15 and not other models in the series such as the iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
To recall, the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus start at Rs. 79,900 and Rs. 89,900, respectively in India, while the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max start at Rs. 1,34,900 and Rs. 1,59,900, respectively. Sales for Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2 and AirPods Pro 2nd Generation with USB-C case also began today alongside the new iPhones.