Suzuki is planning to launch three new models in the European market by the end of 2021. The range will include the new-generation Vitara SUV, Jimny (as commercial vehicle) and an all-new product. While the Jimny will see a release in spring season (March to May), the 2021 Suzuki Vitara will arrive in autumn (September to November). If reports are to be believed, the latter one might debut in the month of October. Read – 4 Upcoming New Maruti Suzuki SUVs In The Next 2 Years
– The 2021 Suzuki Vitara will retain the SUV-ish stance however witness complete beauty upgrades. The entrance fascia is more likely to be revised with sharply designed headlamps and taller radiator grille. The daring shoulder strains, distinguished waistline and a rakish rear glass will additional improve its sportier appears to be like.
– Compared to the present era that measures 4175mm in size, 1775mm in width and 1610mm in peak, the brand new one might be longer, wider and taller. The wheelbase, nonetheless, will stay unchanged.
– Significant adjustments will even be made contained in the cabin. The new Suzuki Vitara 2021 will include a completely digital instrument cluster with customizable layouts, wi-fi charging, 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, ambient temper lighting, HD touchscreen infotainment system and digital parking brake. Read – 2021 Maruti Vitara Brezza To Get Sunroof, 6AT
– The 2021 Suzuki Vitara would possibly underpin the modified model of the present platform.
– Powering the SUV might be a 1.4L K14D Boosterjet petrol engine boosted with SHVS delicate hybrid system. Suzuki’s SHVS expertise consists of 48V battery pack with 8Ah of capability and a 13.6PS electrical motor.
– The battery pack comes with a number of engine help features reminiscent of torque increase, torque-fill management and idle cease.
As of now, Maruti Suzuki has no plan to usher in the Vitara SUV in India. Rumor has it that the Indo-Japanese carmaker goals to foray into the premium 7-seater SUV phase in coming years. The firm will introduce the new-generation Vitara Brezza subcompact SUV throughout 2021 festive season. The new Maruti Suzuki crossover based mostly on the Baleno hatchback and a mid-size SUV developed with Toyota are additionally scheduled to hit roads within the subsequent 2 years.