Hyderabad: Cyberabad Bharosa Center received significant applause on their WhatsApp number by women victims who appreciated the good work.
“Bharosa” – Support Center for Women and Children supports women affected by violence, in private and public spaces, within the family, the community and in the workplace. Peace Women who experience any form of violence due to sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic violence and other forms of abuse will be provided with integrated assistance by the police, as well as medical, legal and prosecution services, as well as psychological therapy, apart from relief and rehabilitation. according to the requirements of the victim.
Apart from this, the Bharosa team gives the help of clinical psychologists to the children who are victims in POCSO cases so that the incident cannot affect their future psychological well-being.
The Cyberabad Bharosa Center was established in October 2018 with the support of the SCSC and plays an important role in dealing with various issues.
Complaints were received in various ways from female victims, such as WhatsApp, email, local police stations, direct entries and the female telephone number 181 by Margadarshak & Sangamitra of the SCSC.
All complaints were acted upon and settled on merit.
An addiction workshop is being held at the Bharosa Center in Cyberabad for the families affected by alcoholism, where women have been harassed by their alcoholic husbands.
Case counseling at Bharosa
- The case is being studied by the counselor.
- Individual counseling will be given by the counselor to the plaintiff / complainant.
- Call the respondent / counterparty of Bharosa.
- The first combined counseling is given by the counselor.
- Depending on the case history, the next date of combined counseling for reunification purposes will be given.
- If more counseling sessions are needed, dates will be given, otherwise the case will be closed by undertaking the respondent for reunion, or going to the police station / referring to psychological / legal action through divorce / interview.
- Comments will be submitted in the Bharosa application for closure.
Bharosa Center urges all women and children suffering from sexual harassment and sexual assault or other atrocities to approach the Bharosa Center by sending WhatsApp messages to mobile:
Source: The Siasat Daily