The WWE Network has “gone dark” within the US, which means all the reside reveals that previously broadcasted on the service are actually going down on. That means WWE followers will need to have a Peacock subscription this week, since NBC’s steaming service might be house to the Hall of Fame, an NXT Takeover occasion and, in fact, .
WWE Fastlane,, was the trial run. The occasion was broadcasted on each the WWE Network and Peacock. On April 4, the WWE Network was successfully deactivated for US customers. All of the Network’s content material — which is a whole lot of content material — will transition to Peacock by the tip of August, and Peacock is now the place to watch all reside WWE pay-per-view occasions.
Can I switch my WWE Network subscription to Peacock?
Sadly, there might be no automated transferal of subscription, so you are going to have to do that the old school manner: By taking 45 seconds to enroll to a brand new streaming service.
Peacock has three tiers: Free, Premium ($5) and Premium Plus ($10). For WWE pay-per-views, you may have to purchase in to a Premium account. That’s some excellent news, as you may discover such a subscription is half the month-to-month value of the WWE Network. For the time being there’s some even higher information, as NBC is($2.50 a month) particularly for WWE Network subscribers.
Some WWE content material is coming to Peacock Free, too. That contains actuality reveals like Total Divas, Total Bellas and Miz and Mrs., in addition to Raw Talk and The Bump speak reveals. NBC notes that “recent in-ring content” may also come to Peacock’s Free tier, but it surely’s unclear what meaning at this level.
What’s the WrestleMania week schedule?
WWE put out an intensive listing of all the things that’ll air on Peacock between April 5 and April 11, which is when WrestleMania Night 2 airs. You can read that here, however beneath is a schedule of the necessary occasions.
- Tuesday, April 6: Hall of Fame 2020 and 2021 Induction Ceremonies (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Wednesday, April 7: NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver Night 1 (5 p.m PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Thursday, April 8: NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver Night 2 (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Saturday, April 10: WrestleMania 37 Night 1 (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Sunday, April 11: WrestleMania 37 Night2 (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- Sunday, April 11: Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions with AEW’s Chris Jericho (following WrestleMania evening 2)
Will your complete WWE Network come to Peacock
Yes, however not at first. WWE Network content material filtered onto Peacock on March 18, with extra to be added. Starting on March 18, Peacock has:
- Every pay-per-view occasion within the final calendar yr.
- Episodes of NXT the day after TV broadcast, episodes of Raw and SmackDown 30 days after TV broadcast.
- Recent episodes of Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, in addition to WWE Chronicle and WWE Icons.
- Select documentaries, together with Undertaker: The Last Ride and episodes of WWE 24 and WWE Untold.
- Every previous WrestleMania.
NBC guarantees to get the remainder of the WWE Network’s content material by SummerSlam, so by the tip of August.
What if I do not reside within the US?
You do not have to fear! For now, at the very least, the transfer solely results customers within the US. We’ll have to see if WWE seeks comparable offers — NBC is reportedly paying WWE $1 billion for Network content material — in different international locations.